CIO & CDO
IT World Canada
With an extensive background in IT, Jim Love is CIO for IT World Canada and a part-time professor at the University of Waterloo and York University. He has previously held senior level positions in management consulting at Ernst and Young and as Global Vice President for DMR Group (now Fijitsu).
• Part of group which published Information Paradox and popularized many concepts used in strategic technology today, including Portfolio management
• Senior member of team that ran Innovate Inc. – a specialized boot camp for technology start-ups at University of Waterloo.
• Frequently published:
– Cutter Journal of IT (feature writer and guest editor)
– IT World – Roundtable briefs
– IT World – CIO to CIO Video Briefings
• Coach – Technology Startups