Progressive Waste Solutions
Currently serving as the CIO of Progressive Waste Solutions, one of North America’s largest full-service, vertically integrated environmental solutions companies in the solid waste industry.
My role at Progressive is to align IT with the business, and lead a fundamental transformation from a holding company to a tightly integrated, customer services corporation. A proved track record of blending IT and business process in CIO/CTO developed at the following organizations:
- Katz Group Canada (best known as Rexall) - a Pharmacy first retailer.
- SCI - a SaaS provider of customer loyalty systems,
- Platform Computing, a leading software company that delivers compute power for scientific functions, wall street, chip makers/technology firms and automotive. (Recently purchased by IBM)
- Teknion Furniture - which grew at 40% CAGR during my 8 years there,
- KPMG - IT Strategic, Process Management and ERP consulting.