OCP ENGINEERING WORKSHOP
Monday September 26, 2016
1.30 - 5:00pm, InterContinental Dallas
This OCP Engineering Workshop will focus on the Telco, Networking, Server and Data Center projects. Amber Graner (Operations Director and Community Manager) and Bill Carter (CTO) of the OCP Foundation along with the OCP project co-leads will facilitate the discussion around each of these projects. You can expect to learn more about the scope and focus of these projects along with how you can consume OCP gear, collaborate with the OCP community and contribute to the OCP ecosystem through participation in these project groups.
You can apply for your pass here
What is an OCP Engineering Workshop?
OCP Engineering Workshops are working sessions that are technical in nature and are designed to allow the OCP Project Communities to come together to work on the goals and set the direction of each project as it supports the mission and vision of the OCP Foundation. These Engineering Workshops are designed to encourage, empower, and inspire the OCP community to communicate, collaborate and contribute!
The goals of these workshops include:
- Increase community participation and stickiness.
- Increase the OCP technology portfolio; depth and breadth of specifications and charters.
- Drive the product-ionization of OCP’s specifications.
- Solidify specification versioning pipeline, release process, naming conventions.
- Take into account/understand the suppliers needs and OCP partners needs
- Implementation of OCP’s legal framework (CLA and OCPHLs).
- Building out/addressing technologies for new sectors.
APPLY FOR YOUR PASS HERE