OCP TELCO PROJECT WORKSHOP
Monday September 26, 2016
9:00 - 5:00pm, InterContinental Dallas
The OCP Telco Project was formed to assist with the adoption of open hardware and software within the Telco ecosystem. The OCP Telco Project Workshop will be collocated with DCD Colo + Cloud, taking place the day before the event on Monday September 26, and is open to infrastructure professionals from major telecommunications companies.
The focus of this full-day workshop will also go beyond the OCP Telco Project - further details to be announced soon.
You can apply for your pass here
What is an OCP Engineering Workshop?
OCP Engineering Workshops are working sessions that are technical in nature and are designed to allow the OCP Project Communities to come together to work on the goals and set the direction of each project as it supports the mission and vision of the OCP Foundation. These Engineering Workshops are designed to encourage, empower, and inspire the OCP community to communicate, collaborate and contribute!
The goals of these workshops include:
- Increase community participation and stickiness.
- Increase the OCP technology portfolio; depth and breadth of specifications and charters.
- Drive the product-ionization of OCP’s specifications.
- Solidify specification versioning pipeline, release process, naming conventions.
- Take into account/understand the suppliers needs and OCP partners needs
- Implementation of OCP’s legal framework (CLA and OCPHLs).
- Building out/addressing technologies for new sectors.
APPLY FOR YOUR PASS HERE