CBRE, Global Data Center Business
Paul is responsible for the executive leadership of a global DC outsourcing solution for customers seeking an innovative and cost effective approach to managing their DC assets.
Paul joined Norland Managed Services in 2002 and was appointed to the Board in May 2006, remaining a board member of the international businesses for CBRE following the acquisition. Since the acquisition in 2013, Paul now heads up the Data Centre Solutions business globally for Data Centre engineering and IT operations.
Paul remains actively involved in the mission critical world, having started the Critical Environment Services business in 2005 and establishing this as a global leader in its field; with growth rates in excess of 40% CAGR. Paul is an electrical engineer, and actively promotes thought leadership in the impact of human factors in critical environments, and global best practice in Data Centre operations.
Paul’s professional affiliations and education:
- Fellow of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (FRICS)
- Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute (FCMI)
- Member of the British Facilities Management Association (MBIFM)
- Member of the Institute of Engineering and Technology (MIET)
- MBA with distinction
- AMP Harvard Business School