Executive Director - Information Technology and Sustainability
Hong Kong Jockey Club
Mr. Christoph Ganswindt, as Executive Director and member of the Executive Board, is responsible for leading the Information Technology & Sustainability Division to provide innovative technology solutions that contribute significantly to the Club's mission and strategic objectives. Since the main income of the Hong Kong Jockey Club is based on its wagering business, Information Technology plays the key role for the Club’s core business together with its world leading Horse Racing operation.
Christoph has over 26 years of experience in general Management, Computer Science, Organization-, Process- and Business development.
His career milestones are management responsibilities on different levels at T-Mobile GmbH in Germany (market leader in the German GSM mobile market); at Satellindo Corp. (Indonesian Telecommunication Operator for Fixed, Wireless and Satellite Networks) being member of the Board of Management; CIO of Viag Interkom GmbH (today O2 Mobil Communications); member of the top executive group board / CIO of Deutsche Lufthansa AG / Passenger Airline; Executive Board Member / CIO of Deutsche Telekom AG / T-Home (German fixed line Telecommunication); member of the Board / CIO of Telekom Deutschland GmbH (German fixed line and wireless Operator).
- Computer Science / Electronics
- Information Technology Architecture
- Travel and Transport
- Customer Relationship Management
- Organization Development
- Process Management and Automation
Skill and functional focus areas
- Executive Management positions (CIO, CRM Management)
- Business Start Up management, restructuring, turn around management
- Post-Merger integration
- IT Solution Development, -Production, -Process Development,
- International assignments (Europe, North America, Asia)