The Data Centre Alliance (DCA) is a not-for-profit international Industry association representing the interests of the data centre infrastructure sector. The main activities of the DCA include:
- Driving awareness of the data centre industry to the business world, the media, governments and the general public.
- Promoting the development and harmonisation of data centre standards.
- Leading the industry’s research and development agenda.
- Addressing the data centre sector’s skills gap.
- Engaging collaboration with the industry’s stakeholders.
- Working on programmes to improve environmental sustainability.