Daniel M. Hughes,
Global Real Estate, Critical Systems, Executive Director,
Snr. Director, Data Center Operations,
VP, Engineering – Americas ,
VP, Datacenter Facilities,
JLL - Capital One
The next generation of Data Center Service Optimization (DCSO) software unleashes the insight in your people across the global enterprise
The enterprise data center user faces daunting complexity well beyond the site level: heterogeneous portfolios (owned, wholesale, colo, cloud), outsourced providers, corporate-level workflow, global geographies, and an increasingly intense regulatory environment. Vitally important, but often ignored, are the myriad data collected by and acted upon by an organization’s people. The industry has been abuzz with DCIM, a worthy, but still limited advance. To meet these greater, cross-functional challenges Data Center Service Optimization (DCSO) software is needed, and can answer questions such as:
- What were the main root causes for last year’s near-miss incidents?
- Is the portfolio performing preventive maintenance as required? Are our PM requirements adequate or too conservative?
- Are critical work efforts / change requests being performed in accordance with engineering standards?
- What is the equipment performance and remaining capacity at our older and satellite sites (for which DCIM can’t be justified)?
- Are we in compliance with regulatory audits? Are we answering consistently?
Come hear from a panel of experts running data center operations at leading financial institutions, the issues borne of scale, and how they’re meeting those challenges
Brought to you by