Senior Director DC Solution and Services, Orange Cloud for Business, Asia Pacific
18 years of experience in direct P&L management of sales, pre-sales, business development, channel sales, product management and professional services in data center, hosting, cloud and telco managed services.
Rich and diverse background in direct sales, business development, pre-sales, consulting, channel sales and partner enablement for various managed DC and ICT services, with previous experience in SingTel, BT Infonet, Cisco, Citrix Systems, measured by the bookings of products and services sold.
Highlights from relevant experience from previous roles
- Senior Director, Cloud Platform Group, Asia Pacific
- Responsible for Citrix's APAC Cloud business (Product, Consulting Services, Support), targeting both SPs and Enterprises
- Director, Sales Operations, Global Enterprise Business Group
- Overall plan and manage the annual budget, direct and indirect sales strategy and GTM of the $1+ Bil portfolio of managed data and voice services to the entire SingTel's Enterprise business
- Director, G-Cloud, Global Enterprise Business Group
- Oversee implementation of the 3 tracks of the Singapore G-Cloud, which are implementation, adoption acceleration and Service Delivery Platform.
- Develop the relevant programs and toolkits to increase adoption by agencies, facilitate on boarding of new customers, enable P-to-C and V-to-C migration of existing workload by developing the necessary workload assessment toolkit and proven migration methodologies.
- Area Manager, Managed Services and Cloud, Cisco Systems (SP as a Channel)
- Responsible for the ASEAN numbers of Cisco products and services that are bundled into various managed and hosted MS, via the RTM of telco/SP as a Channel
- Technical Sales Director (Corporate Business), BT Infonet
- Direct Sales and engagement of global accounts, handling contract value exceeding 5 million dollars.
- Responsible for the Pre-Sales, Post-Sales, Sales Support and Helpdesk Operation for the Singapore/Malaysia subsidiary of Infonet.
Graduated from National University of Singapore with 2nd Class Upper Honors in Electrical and Electronics Engineer (major in Telecommunications), and subsequently completed the Master of Business Administration from the NUS Business School, which is ranked 17th globally in the Financial Times EMBA Rankings (2013).