Chief Security Officer
Pierre is the Chief Security Officer and Advisor for Microsoft in Asia.
A Belgian citizen living in Asia for over two decades, Pierre has nearly 30 years of international experience on Information Security and Enterprise Risk Management.
He designed and built complete Security and Enterprise Risk Management environments for Governments, Finance, Transport and large conglomerate industries over the World.
Pierre is currently helping several nations in Asia to build their Cyber Security Infrastructure & framework from the ground up.
- Pierre is a member of the board of advisors of Airbus Group
- Pierre also sits on the board of the Pan-Asia Risk & Insurance Management Association (PARIMA) and
- Board of the executive council of the Cloud Security Association (CSA)
- Worldwide Executive at IBM with responsibility for the IBM Security portfolio
- CEO Arial Group International, offering Enterprise Risk Management to Fortune 1000
- CEO TruSecure / ICSA Corp
- Client lead partner at KPMG, Greater China territory, in charge of Enterprise Risk Management, Corporate Risk & Governance.
- Director PLATINUM Technologies Asia Pacific
- Advisor to many governments and Fortune 1000 organizations in Asia, Europe and Americas
Lecturer with various universities in the World.
Pierre studied Computer Science at the Universite Libre de Bruxelles.