PredictPulse Product Manager, Critical Power Solutions Division,
Doug Schuster ,
SVP/General Manager, Critical Power Solutions Division,
As today’s organizations become more digitized, they grow fundamentally reliant on their power infrastructures. IT environments have also grown more complex and interconnected, making effective monitoring and management of the power infrastructure more difficult— and more critical. These demands are fuelling the need to move to a next-generation power monitoring service. In particular, one that includes:
- Remote monitoring and diagnosis combined with value-added services
- Data-driven insights and predictive analytics
- Asset management capabilities
- Intuitive, convenient and visual reporting
- Software-as-a-service delivery
Join us to learn about these key requirements and a new next-generation power monitoring solution from Eaton.
By invitation only.
Brought to you by